We are so excited for our annual trip to Universal Studios! Rock the Universe will be nothing short of a great weekend to say the least! Below you will find everything you need to know to ensure you that you are informed and ready to go. Please be sure to read this document thoroughly, because we do not want you to miss anything important!
- Parental Consent Form must be filled out and turned in with your final payment for the trip (August 30th). Your student will not be permitted to go on this trip without this form.
Cost for the Trip
- The total cost for the trip is $230. This will include your student’s hotel lodging, both park passes for 3 days, a fast pass for Saturday, charter bus transportation, breakfast Saturday and Sunday, and lunch Saturday.
- The deposit of $50 is due when you sign your student up.
- The final payment of $180 and the Consent Form are due by August 31st.
- If your student has to back out of the trip, you will still be responsible for the remainder of the money unless we are able to replace their spot.
- Your student will need to bring money for 4 fast food meals while traveling Friday and Sunday. They will also need money for dinner inside the park Saturday.
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes for 2 days
- Ones that will dry quickly work best. Girls please be mindful of the length of your shorts. You may wear tank tops if they are not spaghetti strap and if your bra isn’t showing.
- Comfortable shoes (keep in mind we will be on our feet all day long)
- Money for meals (1 meal in the park, and 4 fast food meals)
- Sunscreen / Hat
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 8TH
8:00AM: Arrive at FUMC
8:30AM: Depart from FUMC
3:30PM: Arrive at Comfort Inn & Suites Convention Center in Orlando (Our Hotel Address: 7495 Canada Avenue, Orlando, 32819.)
4:30PM: Leave for Dinner
5:45PM: Arrive at Universal
12:00AM: Leave Park
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 9TH
8:45AM: Depart for Park
12:30PM:Lunch on the Bus
12:00AM: Leave Park
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 10TH
8:30AM: Depart for Park
10:30AM: Depart Park for home
6:00PM: Arrive @ SFUMC **Students will call when we are getting close
Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. We're looing forward to a great weekend with everyone!