- We will be staying at the W.W. Mann Retreat Center
- Cost for the weekend is $60, which includes all expenses.
- Students meet at the SFUMC parking lot on Friday October 12th at 4:00pm.
- If student is arriving late or leaving early (and they are driving themselves) I must have a written note giving them permission.
- If you are dropping your student off or picking them up early, please let Becca know ahead of time.
- Students need the parental permission form.
- Students should be picked up at the church on Sunday the 14th.
Address for the weekend:
W.W. Mann Retreat Center
2171 Prather Road
- Sleeping Bag and a blanket
- Toiletries (showers and bathrooms are in cabin)
- Shower sandals
- Bathing suit (Girls must wear one piece/tankini or you can wear shirt (tank top) and shorts over swim suit –not a white shirt please
- Tennis shoes (maybe two pair of shoes in case one gets wet)
- Comfortable Clothes
- Sweat shirt/Jacket
- Sweat pants or warm pants (in case it gets cold)
- Poncho/Rain Jacket
- Flash Light
- Bug Spray
Extra Stuff (Not Necessities)
- Camping chair/Fold up chair
- Fishing Pole/Tackle
- Group games
- Camo gear for night games or dark clothing
- Anything you bring will be at your own risk. Neither the church, nor the leaders will be responsible for anything lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Cell phones are allowed, but students will be encouraged to keep them in their bags during the day.
Director of Student Ministries
(912) 764 – 1871 - Office
(404) 955- 4245 - Cell