Our High School Fall Retreat is a great opportunity for students to get away from the everyday distractions and focus on their relationship with God. The retreat center is actually in Statesboro, so it allows students the ability to come and go if need be. Please see below for all the details concerning this trip. We hope your student can join us!
- We will be staying at the W.W. Mann Retreat Center
- Cost for the weekend is $60, which includes all expenses.
- Students meet at the SFUMC parking lot on Friday October 27th at 4:00pm.
- Sign ups will begin September 13th
- Student must turn in payment and parental release form by October 8th.
- If student is arriving late or leaving early (and they are driving themselves) I must have a written note giving them permission.
- If you are dropping your student off or picking them up early, please just let me know ahead of time.
Address for the weekend:
W.W. Mann Retreat Center
2171 Prather Road
- Sleeping Bag and a blanket
- Toiletries (showers and bathrooms are in cabin)
- Shower sandals
- Bathing suit (Girls must wear one piece/tankini or you can wear shirt (tank top) and shorts over swim suit –not a white shirt please
- Towel (might want one for lake and one for shower)
- Tennis shoes (maybe two pair of shoes in case one gets wet)
- Comfortable Clothes
- Sweat shirt/Jacket
- Sweat pants or warm pants (in case it gets cold)
- Poncho/Rain Jacket
- Flash Light
- Bug Spray
Extra Stuff (Not Necessities)
- Camping chair/Fold up chair
- Fishing Pole/Tackle
- Floats/Stuff to play with while swimming (if it’s warm enough)
- Group games
- Camo gear for night games or dark clothing
- Anything you bring will be at your own risk. Neither the church, nor the leaders will be responsible for anything lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Cell phones are allowed, but students will be encouraged to keep them in their bags during the day.